View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

I hate trains, I just drive 'em. My wife often gets pissed at me, I'll drive 5 miles out of the way to avoid a train that will be out of the way in less than 5 minutes.

I only go to work after the phone rings. I'm on call 24/7. I never know when the phone will ring, or if I'll be hanging out all day waiting on it. There have been many a nights where I've waited all day long for the phone to ring, but it didn't ring until I'd decided to go to bed (you sleep when you can), and then it rang before I even warmed the bed up.....

oh well, I'm just bitter...

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill