View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:388
E.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really nice
Default 2011 Ram AKA Finishing Touch(Pic Heavy)

Here is my thread with background on the truck if you're interested
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=81615

My current mod list:
I bought the truck with the sport hood and had matching tint on the fronts done before I picked it up. I have since done: debadged, Mopar fiberglass tonneau cover, Mopar bedrug, LED bed lights, bushwacker pocket flares painted to match, Procomp 20s, Hankook 305/55/20 AT tires, billet shorty antenna, smoked LED tails, brake light bar, reverse light bar, bilstein 5100 leveling shocks front only, weather tech floor mats, Volant CAI with painted top, BT catch can, BT engine dress up kit, BT cigarette lighter delete, Mopar stainless steel door sills, custom 4x4 emblem(got tired of people asking if it's 4wheeldrive), Mopar T-handle shifter custom painted bright white, painted interior, B & I carbon fiber dash kit, Oracle accent lighting, Mopar carbon fiber door bolsters, Oracle interior LED upgrade, LED licence plate lights, cabin air filter retrofit, ARH long tube headers with Borla Turbo XL muffler, reso delete, 5" tips powdercoated satin black, satin black shoulder stripes, T-Rex billet grill and bumper insert powdercoated satin black, custom Oracle lighting halos with HIDs in the lows and fogs and the housings painted satin black with the reflector smoked, AMP powersteps to replace the stock nerf bars, and custom BT badges with my dads number. I think I remembered everything...

These photos will start with the day I got her and go into how it looks today...

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87541
Sponsored links