View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default Bubba and Cooter

Bubba and Cooter were talking one day after a long hard day of work on the farm.
Cooter, says Bubba... Im gettin damn tired of farm life, Im gonna go ta that there learning skool an git me an edumacation. Cooter replies, I think I might just do that there muhself Bubba, lets go !

At the college Bubba meet with the counselor and he asks Bubba: What would you like to take? Bubba replies: Well, I dont know, what do you suggest? The counselor says: Well I suggest Math, History and Logics...
Logics says Bubba, What in tarnation is Logics?
The conselor says, let me explain...
Do you own a weedeater? Why yes I do says Bubba.
Ok says the counselor, Logic tells me since you own a weedeater, you have a yard. Golly says Bubba, Yes I do !
And since you have a yard, logic tells me you own a home. Golly says Bubba, I sure do !
And since you own a home Logic tells me you have a wife and since you have a wife you are hetosexual. GOLLY says Bubba, I sure do and I cant wait to get into this there Logics Class !!!!

So Bubba goes out in the hall and Cooters asks: What are you taking Bubba.. Bubba replies with Math, History and Logics.
Logics says Cooter, what in tarnation is Logics?
Bubba says, let me explain.... Do you own a weedeater?
Cooter replies, No....
Bubba says: You're a ******* queer !!!!!