Thread: Trailblazer SS
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:530
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin72 View Post
I'm part of a drag racing club in Veg. We race at our local airport. I've run the TBSS at Castrol a couple of times in the summer when the DA was poor. Ran 14.2x's. The Ram runs 14.8-14.9 with the 22's. I ran with the stock 20's once and ran a 14.50, so the 22's really kill my times. I haven't ran the Ram at Castrol yet, but I would expect a little better ET's with the better track prep. I also have a 1972 Chevy C10 that I've run at Castrol numerous times. It has a 454 on nitrous and runs 10.80's in full street trim at 4500lbs. I hope to make it Castrol a few times this year.
My best last year was a 14.3 at 3500+ DA, 28" DR's to help out my poor 3.55's
Only on a Bully Dog 91 Tune, intake and exhaust at the time.

I'm going to see what I can pull with the Trinity tonite at full street weight with my heavy 305/50R20 Grappler's mounted.
Next week I will be stripping her down ( spare, tonneau and tailgate) and mounting the DR's looking for high 13's.

Hope to see you at the Track sometime!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

10' Sport RCSB 4x4, De-Badged,Tint, BakFlip, BedRug, GTS Head/Tail Covers, Nites Shades Third Brake Light and Puddle Lamps, Viper Billet Badges
Dash Kit in Piano Black/Carbon Fiber, Mopar Chrome Chally T-Shifter, Ground Force 2/3 Drop, 305/50R20 Nitto Terra Grappler's on Stock Chrome 20's
Magnaflow Cat Back, Airaid, Jet 180 T-Stat, Billet Tech. Catch Can, 295/45R17 Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials on 17 x 9 Moto Metal 951's
Tuner Shootout coming soon: Bully Dog GT~Superchips~Diablo Trinity...on Deck: 4.56's w/ DTT,Cam, Heads, Headers, Custom CMR Dyno tune

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 05-06-2011 at 12:14 PM.