Old 05-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Bright White Two tone
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:15
Redcomet0079 is on a distinguished road

Didn't think so. however they do sell Goodyears there and I figured if they had them there they might work something. Not holding my breath though. Might just have to cough it up. Really don't care for the straight wrangler a/t's. I had some pro comp x-terrains on my old F-150. Liked them, but they wore out really fast. I would like a somewhat aggressive tire, that will handle it all including snow, but I want them to last also. If I lived back in Vt. again I'd go get me some Nokian Hakkapalita's for the winter. Can't find 'em down here. Nobody has even heard of them here. They are in my opinion the best winter tires available. They don't do so bad off-road either. They are pretty soft though. Hence winter tires.(And Studdable if needed.) Though I don't know the laws regarding that down here, and really not necessary to stud them in TN. In the Northern sector of the country they are great! I did spend a year out in Washington state and I was pretty sure studs were not allowed in the N.W.? just chains. I'm rambeling about the old days! Sorry! Anyway Back on Track... Suggestions on good all around A/T tires that have a good life span?

Last edited by Redcomet0079; 05-06-2011 at 11:36 PM.