Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Slt Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Hendogg is on a distinguished road
Default Problems with Hemi getting codes & bad MPG

Hi all..
Hope every one is doing better than me.. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 sport 4x4 4 door.. And the other day on the way home the mil light came on and started running like poo poo.. And put gas in it and it straitened up for about 25 miles and got up to go to work and ran good for about 5 mile and started blowing black smoke like it was a cummins with a chip and i was getting P0171 and P0174 cleared them and they came right back, And my MPG went from 12-13 to 4.2 MPG.. And the 02's were replaced like 6 months ago so i ran down to the auto parts store and warranted them out for a new set 1-1 and 1-2 pre cat and put new OEM plug's in it and a new air filter and oil and oil filter and cleaned the throttle body while i was doing the tune up on it and did a hard PCM reset buy holding the 2 cables together.. And drove it today about 75 miles and the MPG came back up to 13-15 MPG and then drove it about 65 miles and about 2 miles from home the mil light came back on and now i am getting P1128 and P1129 code and don't know what to do to it as of now.. Any and all help would be grate.. And one mite know what to check now.. and the MPG is going back down now as 10.3 mpg and dropping.. Well thanks in advance for any and all help....

Thanks..
Ray H