Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:100
LeKy411 will become famous soon enoughLeKy411 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac2109 View Post
So I live in a suburb of chicago....not by choice, im an original southern boy. Anyhow I get a smile everytime I drive through town and realize that I'm the only dodge in town surrounded by Volvo's and Land Rovers, BMW's Audi's and Porsche's. And I see all these upscale cars and think to myself no way in hell would I ever trade my Ram for one of these cars. It also makes me smile to know that my side view mirrors almost always sit higher than the cars here themselves. But often get sad when I get home and I get out of the truck and as Im walking back to the house I glance back at the truck and wish I had an excuse good enough for the woman to go get back behind the wheel and take her for another drive.
You must be living on the NorthShore. I live in the area and know the feeling. I love knowing that my Ram is bigger than all those Expeditions and LandRovers. I think I scare the pants off of the little Mercedes that cruise around with their top down when I pull behind them. I love knowing I am the biggest on the road.

Zac your not the only one. You might be one of 4.