View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1999 ram sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:20
ekmike is on a distinguished road
Default need some help!!

ok so i have a 318 in my 2001 ram, i find it dosent have any balls like (torque) i can step on it hard on a dirt road and it has a hard time to spin my tires (33" tires on 18" rims) i dont find there that big. My dad had a 2000 ram with a 318 and it had alot more balls. So my question is does it have anything i can do to it to help it out i changed all the fluids in the truck on the weekend, i still have my TB mod that i will be doing tonight or tomorrow night. And i would like to replace the cat with a highflow magnaflow cat and would like to run a CAI or something like that but i'm not sure about the CAI because i like to run my 2wd truck in the woods and mud. So any ideas would help me alot. And the truck has 207 *** miles on her. And for mods that i have to help the power of the truck is i already have a magnaflow muffler and a superchip flashpack at setting performance, and if anybody know's more about superchips let me thanks.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited by ekmike; 05-16-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Sponsored links