View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrolando View Post
Hello all,

I will be doing HIDs in my truck within the next 2 weeks. I have been purchasing HID's from a specific company with good luck for over 2 years for my cars and friend's car. My question is my company sends "Anti-Flicker Capacitor Wiring Harness" for cars that have comptuter on board problems and flickering.

I will be installing HID's in the headlights (Low-Beam HID, High-Beam Halogen), and HID's in the Fog Lights.

If I use a relay harness directly to battery and the anti-flicker harness for the headlights and install the fog lights plug and play, will I have any problems with the flickering or the lamp out indicator?

Truck does not have DRL's or Auto-Lights.

Thank you in advance,

Nick R.
The fogs are plug and play but you must use cancelers between the balast and harness and also use the relay harness and youll be good to go i did mine in a 2011 the lows and fogs and i have the dtrl and i have n/p's