View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:539
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all for the encouragement!

There is something special about finally breaking into the 13's!
The racers at the track for street legal nights start to really take an interest and want to see under my hood now LOL!
especially if I just finished beating down their stock Mustang/Camero/WRX/SRT8 Jeep GC....etc.

Since I've de-badged it many think its an R/T,
When I get my new Billet Badges and drop 3 or 4 more tenths then they're really going to wonder WTF?

I've been wanting into that 13 second club since July 23/10 When I made my very first trip down the Quarter
with the new 4G during in a mid summer heat wave ...a 15.304/92.75 was all I could get out of her.

My last run of the year last October at the season closer was 14.328/95.20 ...a full second quicker.

Opening this year with a 13.8 and shooting for a 13.3 by next October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrieldy View Post
that's great news. I'm down for a set. Maybe a group buy as an intro? Any word on pricing?
I'll be sure to post more info as soon as get the numbers, a Group Buy would be an awesome idea!

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 05-18-2011 at 03:26 PM.