Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:69
ramrt1993 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nYmPhMoBiLe08 View Post
Haha you ask us what you should do and you wont consider modding your truck??? Lol idk maybe work on you reaction times and still get beat by one or two car lengths...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc4041 View Post
wanting to make your truck better, but not wanting to mod it is like having a naked girl in your bed ready to go and you would rather watch tv....
I should not have to mod my truck to beat a lousy SS, and even a Tundra shouldn't beat an R/T. I never asked for tips on how to mod a truck, any dumbass knows that if he wants to win more races, to modify his truck. I asked for tips on how to improve my racing. A few of you had some good tips and I appreciate that.

Both those trucks had intakes, I believe the Tundra had a cutback, and the owner of the SS took out the muffler on his. I didn't think that would make too much of a difference though. Maybe I will modify my truck, I don't know. But in the meantime, I'd like to find out how to beat those guys without molding it, and I know its possible.

Their 1/8th mile times are 9.53 for the SS, and 9.5 for the Tundra. That gives them 1/4 mile times of about 14.8-14.9. According to Motor Trend, an R/T runs the 1/4 in 14.4, and I've heard of guys on run high 13s in their stock R/Ts. Maybe I'm a horrible driver, I'm willing to admit that. But I still think it should be possible to beat those guys without molding my truck.
Gatorhyde Spray In Bedliner-MGP Red Brake Caliper Covers-Tinted Windows-Partially Debadged-aFe Stage 2 Intake-180 Thermostat-Groundforce 2" Rear Drop-BT Catch Can-Fastman Throttle Body-ARH Headers 1 3/4"-True Dual 22" Magnapacks-100% Synthetic Amsoil-TYC V6 eFan-Hemifever Tune