Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:69
ramrt1993 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannab View Post
RT 0.60 5.7 seconds. A bad launch a lot of wheel spin your 0.60 could change to 6.4 or 6.5, that is a big differance. You shpuld beat those trucks or at least stay close to them. If they are running them at the track I would bet they are both tuned also. Get that launch down. You can't punch it to the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kay9 View Post
Driver mod makes a big difference. Once you have some time behind the wheel and how the truck responds you should notice your times improve dramatically.
I think you guys are right, I just need some more practice. I've only driven my truck about 1,500 miles, and these were my first races. I'd never practiced taking off before because I'm afraid of ruining my tires too quickly. And, I'm afraid my truck is gonna end up having problems if I always keep the pedal on the floor.
Gatorhyde Spray In Bedliner-MGP Red Brake Caliper Covers-Tinted Windows-Partially Debadged-aFe Stage 2 Intake-180 Thermostat-Groundforce 2" Rear Drop-BT Catch Can-Fastman Throttle Body-ARH Headers 1 3/4"-True Dual 22" Magnapacks-100% Synthetic Amsoil-TYC V6 eFan-Hemifever Tune