View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:388
E.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really nice
Default Stupid Ford!!!

Today was the day! It finally happened! Some poor guy trying to show off picked on Finishing Touch. Ha ha.

So today I was on my home from work and I was just cruising. I exit the highway and start cruising down the street that leads to my house. I catch and light and as I am getting back up to speed this Ford truck, with what I am assuming was the 4.6, comes up next to me, and then revs it and thinks he's bad that I let him go by me. He was going 50 the whole mile. I'm a little behind him. When we came up to the next mile, he starts slowing down and gunning it. I just laughed. We get to the red light and he keeps it up. I just look at him and smile. He's fired up.

I told the build up because it lasted longer than the race.

The light turns green, we jump at the same time. Halfway thru the intersection he has me by half a car, my truck is a lot bigger, heavier, and have bigger tires than he had. At the end of the intersection I have him by a little. He gets a real good listen to my exhaust from behind. When I shift out of 1st I have him by 3-4 lenghts. I cut it off at 55. I thought beating him by 6 lenghts was enough to prove my point. He quickly turned from the outside lane left into an edition. Ha ha. I bet he doesn't hot dog in front of his friend in the passenger seat any time soon.

To all Ford drivers: Dodges-They don't just look pretty! LMAO

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87541
Sponsored links