Vehicle: 2009 ram 1500 4.7l
Trim Level: black gray
Color: red lsilver
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:10
getawayg is on a distinguished road
Default 4.7 running rough

PISSED OFF
BOUGHT 2009 RAM TRX OCT.2010 3 DAYS LATER IT WAS AT THE SHOP RUNNING RUFF. SHOP NO LIGHT NO CODE NO FIX ,BRING IT BACK WHEN IT BREAKS BEEN IN 4 TIMES, 2 MO AGO IN AGAIN . GOT THE SERVICE MANAGER TO TAKE A RIDE WITH ME AND GUESS WHAT HE SAID IT WAS RUNNING AND SHIFTING BAD HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO UNLESS IT BREAKS, SO I CALL DODGE OPENED A CASE IN WHICH THEY AGREED TO SENT REP.DOWN THEY ALSO CALLED THE DEALER HE TOLD THEM THE SAME THING I TOLD THEM. IT 6 OR 7 WKS. FOR HIM TO GET THEIR, THEY CALLED ME AND SAID TO BRING THE TRUCK IN FOR THE REP. TO DRIVE, WELL GUESS WHAT I WANTED TO GO FOR THE DRIVE AND THE MANAGER SAID NO WAY THE REP.WAS HEAR TO DRIVE THE TRUCK AND HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME SO I HAD TO LEAVE THE TRUCK 9.00 AM TO 4.00 PM THEY CALLED ME AND SAID THE REP DROVE IT AND SAID HE COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG IT RUNS AND SHIFTS LIKE WAS DESIGNED TO. THIS GUY IS A IDOIT , THE TRUCK RUNS BAD ALL DAY . THIS WEEK I CONTACTED TEXAS LEMOND LAW. WHAT REALY GETS ME IS I PAYED 21000.CASHFOR A PRE-OWEN CERTIFIED I SCREWED JUST HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING

Last edited by getawayg; 05-22-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Sponsored links