Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 RAM 2500
Trim Level: ST
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:56
Zac2109 will become famous soon enough

haha, wellllll. When I was in Afghanistan i discovered that my wife was not being faithful to our marriage, so when I came home I filed for divorce. She was trying to convince me out of it and was wanting to work it out, but in the mean time kept her boyfriend she had. So I obviously told her I didnt want to work it out. Well a couple months later she seen me in town with a girl in my truck who was a friend of mine, wasnt even dating her. So she had her boyfriend that worked at a ford dealer order a key to my truck using my VIN number, and in the middle of the night she stole my truck parked it out on a piece of my property in the corn fields and set it on fire. She then stuck a letter in my mail box that said if she couldnt be with me and I was going to go out with other girls it sure wouldnt be in the truck we bought when we were married. The kicker is she didnt get in trouble for it because Illinois state law considers the truck marital property and you can destroy your own stuff if you want to. All she got was a 75$ illegal burn ticket, and my insurance wouldnt pay out as it was arson and they only pay out on those if an arrest leading to a conviction happens. Well since she was technically in the right no arrest could be made. Oh the joy of being married.