View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh just watch that driving record it dont take long to lose a license not to mention be uninsurable lol no ive never been there but ive been close too many times
^^^ What he said, you wake up real quick when something ALMOST happens, and someone ALMOST gets hurt. I'm all for having fun on the street, but definitely think before you stomp on the gas, intersections and side streets are your biggest nightmare! If you're going to have fun on the street, make sure you're not going to get anyone hurt, do it on a back road, where there's no side streets, no one that can pull in front of you, and if you lose control (which trust me you will at some point), you won't end up in a ditch, and be safe with passengers, you're responsible for their lives! The track is the best bet, but everyone knows you can't resist taking off on the street sometimes, just do it in a controlled manner.

All that being said, nice truck and have alot of fun! just be safe lol.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.