Old 05-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:54
gs283020 will become famous soon enough
Default Funny start, Hilarious Ending!

So I have to tell a little bit before the Race. I went to Pep Boys to pick up my muffler that I ordered(magnaflow 24" that will be installed soon.) In the parking lot there are these 2 college guys with the hood up on their Neon. I pay them no mind and walk right by them. Well when getting into my vehicle I was adjusting myself and "accidentally" tapped the accelerator before leaving...

Not paying much attention they must have slammed that hood down and followed me out onto the main road. The road is a 3 Lane 55 mph with traffic lights. He comes up revving his little rice burner with a noisemaker(if you are going to make it loud, at least have the performance to back it up and mind you, I already saw under his hood, still with the factory air box and like no mods other than dress up.) So he must have had the e-brake locked b/c he started smoking his 1 front tire next to me which was stupid b/c the light changed right then and there and I took off with a chirp... ran it up to about 80 and got caught a couple of lights up... obliterated him! Go figure.

So when I get caught at the light he catches up to me and starts revving it all over again... I start motioning to him "No don't!! I'm not going to again..." Well anyways... destroying a rice burner with his buddy as a witness and bragging about it is good enough. However, to block view of the cop car in the right lane next to me that pulls him over 200 feet ahead for roasting that 1 front tire... PRICELESS!!!!