View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1995 Dodge Ram B2500 Van
Trim Level: SLT - 2500
Color: Deep Molten Pearl Coat, Silver, Grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:127
ramvan2500 will become famous soon enoughramvan2500 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermist View Post
yeah i only took it to the dealer because they where close to my work and will give me a ride to work and pick me up. but i hate dealers for getting work done. they told me my power steering fluid was in need of replaceing after i told them the steering gear was replaced last year and they did a fluid flush.
Yea don't get work done at a dealer. They are horrible they are only good for loosing money. It's ok to buy parts from a dealer but not service. The steer gear I was going to say something about that because you said something about the steering and I Know the steer gears in dodge trucks go bad quite quick. you could of flushed the fluid your self very easy and cheap only cost you the price of a quart of two of new steer fluid. I refuse to let anyone fix my truck, last thing I need is something to fail and I die. That and the people at the dealer do not give a dam about you or your safety not nearly as much as you the driver. So get yourself some wrenches and spend some time taking learning how to DIY. You can not only save time but if you want it done best you got to DIY. Well keep me posted after you check the ball joints.