Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn quad cab
Color: Bright White
Rep:112
Jixer will become famous soon enoughJixer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98sst View Post
Alright basically i met with him and it went well. I passed that stupid test to qualify. Then we talked for 2 hours.

Im considering becoming a marine. Its taking a lot of thought. Theres a subconscious fear that i don't know what is going to happen. I don't like that feeling too much. At the same time however, i will be the proudest human being to walk the face of the earth once i have that title. Marine... that is so appealing.
First off, 98, I read somewhere that "man's greatest fear is fear of the unknown". Explorers had to be petrified to leave sight of shore, but you can't find distant islands without doing so.
Secondly-Be the proudest human being because of your actions in uniform...not a title. For everyone in uniform serving this great nation should be proud of their actions and service, not because of a title like Marine or Ranger or Major or Sergeant or Private. Wear your uniform proudly and never disgrace it.
Thirdly-I wish you well in your decision making process and hope for the best for you!
Just some thoughts from and old retired MSG.

K&N series 63 CAI - 22" Magnaflow muffler - MyGiG Lockpick V.4 - Rhino spray in bedliner - Truxedo LoPro tonneau cover - front and rear view cameras - side steps - tow hooks - skid plates - slush mats