View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
I been LEO for 7 years now and if there is one thing I learned is that your not going to make everybody happy. We all know it stinks getting a ticket and most cops dont like to give them but it is part of the job. My thing is I treat people by the way they act. If your respectfull and honest 9 times out of ten I will give you a break. Some poeple just want to argue and curse you out and then wonder why they get a ticket. I also work in New York so its no easy place to be a cop. Thanks to all who do appreciate us
People in LE are just doing the job they promised they would. No reason to treat ANY ONE bad because you got caught doing something you knew you shouldn't do! I could never do what you guys do. Even knowing a routine traffic stop could result in injury or death.....uh uh. Then you don't get paid what you are worth. God bless you all who do stick with it!!!