Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Doge Ram Bighorn
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
ChromeHorn is on a distinguished road
Angry Uconnect bluetooth and Droid 2 problem

hckyplyr - At least your dad can use his uconnect bluetooth capability with his phone. I just bought a brand spankin-new Bighorn and it will not stay connected with my Droid 2 Global phone. I'm very pissed off about this as I was looking forward to using this feature with my truck. I followed the instructions, set it up and it immediately hangs up and loses the bluetooth connection. I have deleted the profile and set it up several times and I get the same problem. I even tried pairing it with my wife's blackberry and it does the exact same thing as well. I was beginning to think I had a defective MyGig deck. But after searching this problem on the net and reading several instances of bluetooth problems with the MyGig system that dated several years, it seems like more than a defect. With a history of this why hasn't Dodge fixed it by now? Bluetooth doesn't have to be that complicated! Are these decks hit and miss? Should I have Dodge just replace it? I've only had my truck for a week, and haven't had the time to go to the dealership. I'm really upset about this; if I spend money on something I expect it to work. Anybody have a solution?