View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1995 Dodge Ram B2500 Van
Trim Level: SLT - 2500
Color: Deep Molten Pearl Coat, Silver, Grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:127
ramvan2500 will become famous soon enoughramvan2500 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwasp View Post
Hi ramvan2500,
I got some pics of the blinds but no measurements yet. I have to take off for Canada in the next day or so and I might not be able to get them. I will try.
It seems the conversion guys are having trouble staying alive in this economy. Too bad.
It is so nice to have smooth powerful brakes! and I can feel the new tie rods. Nice tight steering.
It's hard to believe that a tiny bit of slack in the tie rods and ball joints will make the steering so sloppy. It didn't look like there was much movement in them, but I guess it doesn't take much.
I may be offline for a while but I will check in again when I get set up at the cabin in Canada. I have a satellite internet connection up there.
Take care and have a good summer. Looks like it may be a hot one.
Very nice conversion van! I had a dodge van with those same exact blinds. They're pretty easy to get at high price but at low price they're difficult but I will do my best. Indeed a shame they're going out of business but rest assured that if the economy ever is back to what it once was years ago then conversion companies may well begin opening up. But what cannot be found can always be made!

Anyways I hope you have an excellent summer up in your cabin, I think you're very lucky to have a cabin up in BC. It is indeed getting hot down here, been around 90F. I have the measurements for the blinds for those side doors those are a standard size, it's the larger windows that would only need measurements because those windows are typically custom made by or for the conversion company and since they usually are then the window size will differ van to van. But I will start hunting down blinds for the side door since that is the only measurement I am sure of at this time.

Anyways, Enjoy your summer up in beautiful BC. Hope to hear from you soon