Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram QC Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Tenner is on a distinguished road
Default Need Tips from the Experts!

I just purchased a 2006 Ram 1500 SLT QC Hemi. It has a leveling kit with 33x12.50R20 Toyo MT tires with Aftermarket wheels. As for Exhaust it has Flowmaster 3in from the Cat back.

I am curious of some things to do to it. It will be a daily driver truck in town and on the freeway. I will do some towing with it as well. Nothing much more then a 29 foot enclosed trailer with sleds. I know the MPG are not going to be the best, I didnt buy it for great MPG. I would like decent at least.

Some things I have been thinking about doing.
Tuner...I have looked at the Edge and BullyDog GT. I would like something that I can change from economy to tow to performance. From what I read though is the Diablosport Predator is the way to go. I am not planning engine mods such as cams and stuff like that. What does everyone think?? What are pros and cons to both.
CAI...I have heard mixed reveiws. I am thinking about just doing a drop in K&N.
TBS... I had one in my last truck....it was a 99 GMC Sierra 5.3L I liked it but I dont know how much of a difference it made. What about on a hemi? Worth it?

What other suggestions do you all have to make it a truck worthy of towing and just being a daily driver?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored links