Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Cherry Pearl
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
northernblue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVS1 View Post
I started out as a Security Policeman in the Air Force specializing in the law enforcement end rather than security. When I got out I worked construction and then dispatched at the local State Police barracks. From there I went to work for a radio company doing commercial radio installs and upfitting law enforcement/fire/ems vehicles. I was also working as a field technician with the Sheriff's dept. In that capacity I worked with the local drug task force, was part of an interstate drug interdiction team and alternate handler for the best drug dog i've ever met. During that time I switched day jobs, became an industrial electrician, rose to the rank of Chief in the county Emergency Services dept., and an industrial firefighter. I started my own company in '91, upfitting police cars and other emergency vehicles, and switched over to a local volunteer fire department, where i'm just an EMT/joe dirt the firefighter. Had enough of the rank structure, I just want to enjoy it. I'm recently retired from the industrial job, which leaves me more time for my other interests and my granddaughter.
I've driven almost exclusively dodges all my life, having owned numerous cars, 9 Ramchargers, 5 pickups, 2 A-100 vans, an A-100 pickup, an L-600 cabover truck, and a Durango. I just bought my fourth new one, a red 2011 ram 1500 sport. It's working out very well and I expect that it will be around for a while. That's about it in a large nutshell, questions?
Welcome to the forum. This is my first Dodge, and so far so good. Definitely the best looking pickup on the market today. Grandkids are great aren't they? We have a three year old grandson and his sister is going to join us in August.....can't wait.
2 1/2" Ready Lift Level, Wrangler Duratrac 275 65 20, 18" Magnaflow, K&N drop in filter, SS nerf bars, spray in bedliner, Mopar 4 piece tonneau cover, Mopar brake controller, Mopar Ram mud flaps, 20% tint, WeatherTech floor liners