View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:10
Jammer90 is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 Ram 2500 HEMI MPG??

Hello,

New to the forum so I will give a quick intro. My name is Tim, I am in Southern Ontario, Canada. I am coming from a 2006 Ford Super Duty (that was a mistake) and am looking to upgrade to a Ram Truck.

The truck in question I drove and fell dearly in love with is a 2010 Ram 2500 TRX4 HEMI. Now being a 2500, no MDS, and being a TRX4, has standard 4:10's in the rear. Previous owner installed 33" Hancook's on all 4's. My question is as following, I know that its not a Honda Civic, but what kind of numbers can I expect from this truck? Being the newer VVT 383hp. I don't know if the trans has changed from previous years, but it has the manual mode. Some real world numbers would be beautiful to know before I throw down the money.

Coming from a Ford V10 owner, it can't be much worse LOL! I look forward to your replies and help. Thanks to all in advanced!

P.S....I know I might get a few 6.7 Cummins guys saying "Buy a diesel", but unfortunately guys, for the amount of driving and towing I do with the truck itself, a diesel will never pay itself off enough for me to bother with the expensive fuel and repairs...

CHEERS!
Sponsored links