View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about

I've done it plenty of times before and just did it friday. I'm not home much because of work and just had an order from Summit Racing I placed delivered to my girlfriends house today. I had almost all of my christmas presents last year delivered to her house so no one could snoop haha
On the other hand with traveling alot around Pennsylvania for work and taking a road trip to Kansas City last summer, my bank canceled my debit/credit card because it was being used in so many different locations around the country. They thought it had been stolen. I got to kansas city monday, they canceled it tuesday and I had the $40 in my wallet for the next five days and to pay for gas the whole way home. My mom tried calling to have it straightened out but they wouldn't talk to her. I tried calling but they wouldnt do anything because I was calling from a cell phone and that I would be sent a new card in the mail. To top it off we no longer have a land line at my house and my new card was lost somewhere in the mail.