Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
RAMKING89 is on a distinguished road
Cool 04 5.7 1500 mods/questions

First Post/Thread

well i finally purchased the truck i've been chasing after a 04 ram 1500 hemi (black). i think this truck is the most amazing vehicle i've ever had.
first of all after driving the truck off the lot i started noticing a clicking noise ( not zip tie clicking) when i turn the steering wheel at low speeds it will click between 2-5 times then maybe one while driving when suspensin hits a bump. any ideas where to start looking would be great.

Second up is going to be the modifications. i already like the truck the way it is. power and looks it had it all. im looking for subtle modifications to give it an even more agressive look with height and tires. Ive also been reading up on diablo and Superchips. im not completly dumb when it comes to engine management so from what i've heard diablo gives you a wider playing field for messing with parameters on te truck. but for the low price of a suprchips flashpaq can you get the same performance and extended gas mileage.

try and keep this thread alive and i invite anyone to post questions about this year and make of truck.
Sponsored links