Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT/Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:36
nate8604 is on a distinguished road
Default Car Show For a Good Cause

I would like to throw out an invite to any members in the northeast Indiana Area. It is a ways off but we are setting up a car, truck, and bike show in Fort Wayne Indiana on September 10th. I do not have all of the details worked out but there will be prizes for first second and third place in each categories. The amount has not been determined yet (its going to boil down to how much sponsorship support we get). It will be a $25 dollar entry fee and all proceeds will go to a Military member in need and their family. I know we have some bad ass trucks on this site so if anyone could make it that would be great. As I said I don't have all the details worked out because we are in the initial planning stages but I just thought I'd throw the invite out there. Here is the events face book page that we created that provides some more details as well and it will be updated as new information arrives http://www.facebook.com/ref=home#!/p...00002514594860 . If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks everyone
Sponsored links