Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deepwater Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:29
Never Satisfied is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed 1B View Post
I see there are some on ebay. Anybody have one?
Hello,

I know this is not an introduction thread but here goes... My name is Tony Bairos, I have been lurking on the forum for a few months but have not posted until today. I just purchased a 2011 QC Sport approximately 4 weeks ago. This is my 3rd Ram Sport. I had a 2nd gen, 3rd gen and now a 4th gen.

I had also been watching those grills on ebay for a while and when I saw that no one on here had one, I figured for $39 I could be the Guiney pig. They are the grills from "e-auto grills". Well, fear not!

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I got the package last week. The package was packaged from Paramount ReStyling. http://www.paramountrestyling.com/index.aspx

The quality is VERY good. It has some weight to it so it seems pretty solid. Here are some pics of my install.

The Truck Before:

The grill:

There are eight nuts & bolts that hold it on. Here are pics behind the bumper. The first pic is the center of the bumper, the second pic is towards the driver side. The passenger side looks exactly like the driver so no pic.

After Pics: