Old 06-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 2WD
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mango Tango Pearl
Rep:103
Fury will become famous soon enoughFury will become famous soon enough
Default 2010 Ram 1500 Sport 4x2

I'm selling my 2010 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4x2. It has 15,353 on the clock right now. Sticker was $44,540 last year. The paint is Mango Tango Pearl Coat with Dark Slate Gray Interior with Leather -Trimmed Bucket Seats (Power 10-way Driver/ 6-Way Passenger Seat and Heated Steering Wheel)
5.7 Liter Hemi, 5 speed Automatic Transmission.

Customer Preferred Package 26L Remote Start and Security Group, Sport Premium Group, Sport Preformance Hood, Chrom Tubular Side Steps by Mopar
32-Gallon Fuel Tank, Media Center with 30 GB Hard Drive, GPS, iPod Control, Touch Screen Display. ParkView Rear Back Up Camera, Power Adjustable Pedals, Class IV Receiver Hitch, Rear Seat Video System, 506 Watt Alpine surround w/ 9 speakers and Subwoofer.

Here are the Flaws that I see: 1 door ding in on the Driver side and 2 paint chips in same area. Back bumper has a small paint chip in the middle. Front right bumper has a paint chip from a bug. Vehicle has no accidents and all recall work has been done and Maintance at Mortiz Dodge in Fort Worth. TX. If you have any questions please ask and I'm in Fort Worth, Texas.

Selling price is $32,500 OBO.

Pics are from when I bought it new in Aug last year.

I did put a 14" Magnaflow muffler on,and I do have DSP which it put back to stock tune right now. If you want it the DSP that is thrown in with the truck.

Mod: DSP, 14" Magnaflow

Last edited by Fury; 06-27-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Sponsored links