View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:54
gs283020 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, when I went to a friends party the other day there was some kid showing off his Late 90s GT. I gave him the satisfaction of checking it out(mainly to see if he even had any mods and he didn't.) It had the 4.6L in it. Maybe it is just me, but after listening to my Hemi with a Magnaflow exhaust(even though it is fairly quiet with a 24" body muffler) the stock system on that mustang I thought was terrible. Anyways as I was walking away someone was slick and had to say "Man, don't you have a HEMI in your truck?" I just nodded so the guy started talking crap. I honestly didn't know what the mustangs would do so I wasn't really up for wasting the gas. Anyways... Long story short they talked us into it. At HIS request he wanted to do it from a roll. Which I don't really understand considering I no longer have a 3.92 like i did in my Rumble Bee, so I was 100% cool with that. We did it from a 30 mile an hour roll twice. He claimed I had the jump on him the first time. I have to say though... not impressed with a GT Mustang. He couldn't even pull on me on the second when he had the jump.

Then after the races he decides to ask the same as your guy. What mods to you have? My response "Does it matter??? Your hot little Ford Sports Car got Raped twice by a 4x4 truck. The real question, what mods do you have in mind for the future? My advice, buy a HEMI." Lol

Really didn't mean to steal your thread or anything!!! That is a sweet car and awesome kill!!! Wish I could switch my wife over to one. Anyways, just wanted to tell my little excitement last week with someone else who could appreciate it! Made me really proud!