View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:630
moparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to all
Default Homeade Air Cleaner and Question

Here is the only pic I have of the homeade air cleaner, I am retaining the factory air box and have made this to go between the box and throttle body. I haven't decided what color to paint it yet so it is in primer. Had to order 4" silicone couplings to fit for the throttle body and air box. Should be here hopefully this weekend. My question is those of you that have had to take what i'm guessing is the mass air flow sensor of the original air tube, does it just pull out for did you have to twist. I didn't want to pull to hard in fear of breaking it so I thought I'd see if any of you had takin it out yet. Any help would be much appreciated, here is a teaser pic, enjoy

Also my truck is grey and i'm debating on what color to paint the tube, grey or black. what you guys think?

Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance

Last edited by moparornocar72; 07-01-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Sponsored links