View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1995 Dodge Ram B2500 Van
Trim Level: SLT - 2500
Color: Deep Molten Pearl Coat, Silver, Grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:127
ramvan2500 will become famous soon enoughramvan2500 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonocativo View Post
Awhile back I posted I filled the ac and it works...Well it keeps leaking down and I couldnt find any leaks with the detector. Finally found it as i refilled it, as it got cold and started condensing the water in the valve was showing bubbles forming around the tit. Now my question is, how do you fix that if its internal like it is ( it dont screw out like a bicycle valve ) it looks more like a complete line replacement??? Thanks for any help on this as I would like to try and save a few dollars but the heat is blazing here in the low 100 degrees and up the past week and getting worst in the coming weeks, The baby needs the a/c when I have him in there.
Yea I have this issue also, it would require a line replacement but you could just evac the system and then put some refrigeration oil on the let of the valve and open and close the valve, then charge the system and see how it goes, note their should be a plastic cover that screws on the valve to prevent dust and stuff from getting in there.