Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
ronnie4946 is on a distinguished road
Default Some advice please

Hey guys.
I have a 2011 Laramie Ram. I bought the truck new. At about 2000 miles things started going wrong. Puddle lamp not working, rear bumper rusting, back up camera not working, wind noise and water leak in drivers door. leather seat is de-formed, horn only works when you push very hard, brakes are spongy, key-fob works half the time. I practically live at the dealership. I live in a rural part of upstate NY and the next closest dealership is about an hour away. They order parts which takes a couple of weeks and they come in wrong. So far they changed the bumper, did a recall, and replaced the backup camera. They still have to fix the puddle lamp. They told me the breaks are normal which I know they are not , they cant fix the leak and wind noise in the drivers door because "They are not a body shop", and they cant find anything wrong with the key fob or the horn. I also just notice that the box is not sitting square on the chassis. The rubber touches the cab on the passenger side, but an inch away on the driver side. I never paid so much for a truck before and this is my first Dodge. I traded in a Silverado with 200K and it didnt have this many problems. I dont have the time to keep going back and forth to the dealership. I was so excited to get a new truck and now I'm disgusted. I have a $44,000 nightmare. I have to carry a towel with me so if it rains hard or I go through a car wash I can sop up the water. Dodge has a case number for all the problems but I keep making payments and putting miles on this truck and it hasn't been right since the first month. Should I get my attorney to work on this for me or should I keep making my weekly visit to the dealership. I am losing hours of work to try and get my new truck fixed. Any advice will be appreciated.
Sponsored links