View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of
Cool Classy Chassis Car Show-4 July 2011. *WARNING*-Over 120 Pix. 56k Might wanna grab a Sammich.

Hello all,
4th of July Weekend was happenin’ here in Tacoma. There was another car show right here on the Army Base. It was called “Classy Chassis”, and was part of “Freedom Fest”, a celebration on this post (of epic proportions), every year for 4th of July. This year, the show was sponsored by none other than:

(Man I gotta get a lift/wheels/tires so I have a reason to enter ). There were many different categories. Unfortunately I did not get to enter the “Cleanest/Best Kept Daily Driver” category with the truck like I wanted to. Oh well, there is always next year. Either way, prepare to be amazed. There are some fantastic cars/trucks here for your viewing pleasure. As usual, I will narrate for you, throughout the pictures as best I can. A few of these cars were so rare, even I don’t know what they were. I put #’s above all of the pictures so if you have any guesses as to what the unknown’s are, put them up with the corresponding pic # please. I have spent about 5 hours resizing, sorting, uploading and posting…so enjoy!

(I apologize in advance for the picture quality. Some are grainy, that is not my camera’s fault. I have a Kodak EasyShare point & shoot that takes 14.2 MP pictures. I believe the problem lies in my XP Powertoy’s Image Resizer. Not sure how resizing an image to a smaller size can impact image quality but it does. If anyone wants High-Res pix, just PM me and I can send them.)

^1969 Corvette Stingray

^Nice example of a 1st Generation Mustang.

^’41 Willy’s Custom Coupe

^Pontiac Tempest with a 455c.i. V8

^Porsche 944

^MG Roadster

^Chevelle SS

^Ford Fairlane

More to come…

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Sponsored links