View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Posts: n/a

Those are Heim joints and they are available. I haven't seen a bar equipped with them built specifically for our trucks but I bet they are out there.

Skyjacker, FabTech, Summit, Rockkrawler all advertise these joints and some have suspension kits that feature this type of joint.

I had found a place online a few years ago that had a modified trackbar setup for the 2nd generation rams (they were notoriously weak) but I'll be darned if I can find them again.

Google up heim joint and you'll get a lot of retail seller hits.
Reply With Quote