Old 03-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 CrewCab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:72
sincebeen will become famous soon enough

I guess maybe that is a "required" disclaimer. But you'd figure Mopar could come up with some performance packages that wouldn't void.

The problem is the Mopar designers are in a totally different building; they're a bunch of sweet dudes like we are that like to push the envelope and squeeze every bit of performance we can.

On the other hand; when I think about a warranty team, I picture alot of office politics going on like "oh hell no, we ain't coverin that stuff". Serves it's purpose I guess, we don't want Chrysler to be any more in the hole than they already are... but it still leaves us screwed.

I have to stop by the dealership today anyway (Ileft my garage door opener in the trade-in), one of the techs is a truck guy like us. I'll chat him up about it to see if he knows where to find anything legal. (But I suspect the answer you gave us is the best we'll ever get

BTW, anyone know how to turn the horn off for using the key fob (Lock doors, remote start, etc.)? *I'll post that question elsewhere just in case.

Cheers,