Old 07-09-2011, 05:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Diesel
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2007-???? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:12
11Ram06Daytona is on a distinguished road

The joys of meeting emissions. I haven't done a delete myself yet, but I have done a lot of reading into it. 99% of the people have been happy with the increase in performance & additional MPG's they get after the delete.

Here is my plan of attach. I plan on doing a DPF Delete, replacing the rest of the exhaust & getting an H&S programmer. When you remove the DPF you will need a programmer to eliminate the engine codes.
For the delete pipe you have 2 options. With or without bungs. Personally I would get it without the bungs & store the sensors in my toolbox. Delete pipes range from $100-$250 depending on the company. MBRP & H&S both make complete exhaust kits to include the delete pipe. I will be going with an MBRP setup.

Programmers: There are a lot of them out there. On the higher price range you have H&S. They actually have 3 programmers to choose from. One of them I believe is around $550 and the other two are between 950 & 1100.

EGR: I know H&S has a EGR delete kit. I believe it runs around $150.00. As a side note you can disable the EGR using the H&S programmer.

For the price range depending on the specifics of your programmer you can plan to spend $900 - $1400 for a Programmer, DPF delete pipe & EGR Delete kit.

By the end of August: Recon Smoked Headlights & Roof Markers, 8K HID, 6" Fabtech Long Arm, Amp Research Steps, Fuel - Gauge 20" Wheels, Bakflip cover, H&S MaxxMini, MBRB Exhaust, 2 10" L7's 1500.1 Kicker amp.