View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about

My girlfriend has a 5.9 and her dad has a 6.7. People who think they know diesels give me terrible looks when I tell them I'd much rather have the 6.7 with the DPF delete.
I stalled the 6.7 twice in one trip after never stalling anyother diesel truck before. I hated it, her dad hated it.
He has the H&S mini maxx. I cannot wait till they realease a tuner for 03-05 5.9s now. There tuners and software are awesome! By far much better then the DSP, smarty and bullydog that my friends have in their cummins. Thats saying alot cause DSP are really nice tuners. H&S can be tuned on the fly, have a bunch of different gauge options and have alot of cool different options (that alot of other companies have figured out how to control through the vehicles computer)
THe H&S tuners have a stock setting that fools the computer into thinking its always in regeneration. Even though its a "stock" tune you gain nearly 50 hp by removing the DPF, its just clogging the motor up that much. Then it has its 3 standard horsepower tunes, 60,110 and 175 I believe. They will also right you a custom tune depending on your application if you would like.
I'm extremely happy with the H&S setup.