Old 07-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2014 CC 6'4" Rambox
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
Nitroneal is on a distinguished road
Default Shorty Header eBay Seller - BUYER BEWARE!

I want to keep the cats original but want to step up on the exhaust, so shorty headers seem to be the way to go. I shopped and decided on a pretty good looking set I found on Ebay. They're stainless and not bad price. They are from a company called LPP Performance. I payed for them on Jun. 14th, recieved them on Jun. 30th. No communication, no tracking #, nothing. They seemed to be decent quality and great lookin tig welds. I started the install under the dillusion that they were going to fit. I took both sides off and installed the drivers side first, started on the pass. side. After I wound up with the eng. jacked up against the shroud I realized I was screwed. Took it all apart, put the stock back on. Proceeded to do the research I should have done in the first place. This guys ad stated (04+) I have an 07 1500 5.7. I didn't know that 04-05 takes one kind and 06-07 takes a completely different kind. I've tried to deal with this guy on the simple fact that his ad was misleading in discription and the headers he sells won't fit a newer truck. All I'm wanting is headers that fit my truck> his won't. He's slow walking me to the point that it's time to take a non-polite approach. This guys service is terrible and this is the start of what I'm willing to do to hopefully help keep anyone else from making an expensive mistake like I am.
Moderaters, if this is improper for this board by all means delete it. This is the kind of info I would want to know about. This guys as isn't worded correctly and his service sucks. Just trying to spread the info.
Thanks, Neal.
Sponsored links