Thread: Window visors
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

I've used several different brands of the in-channel vent visors. By far the weather tech are the best, but they're also one of the most expensive. That being said I've got a set on both my Honda and my Ram. (had 'em on both my F-150 and Expedition). It's true that there is tape on the rear window visors, but they're still in-channel, and you'd never know that the tape was there if you hadn't installed them yourself. The tape is needed to help secure them, as the fit isn't as snug as on the front.

The only trouble I had, the extreme heat of Louisiana's summer did a number on the tape helping secure the driver's rear visor. If I'd taken the time to pull it off, add a new piece of tape, and put it back up, it would've been fine. I kept putting it off, the kid rolled down the window, and when he rolled it back up it jammed up and cracked.... my fault really.....

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill