View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:388
E.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really nice

Challenger Style Hood Stripes-I bought these on eBay but you can find them at several places by doing a google search for "dodge ram sport hood hash stripes". I paid 60 bucks I believe and had them put on by my dealer. I was quoted 50 bucks by their accessory guy and I didn't want to mess with lining these up with body lines on two different panels. He ended up doing it for free because he couldn't get a bubble out of one of the stripes. 24 hours later no more bubble! lol Thanks!

Mopar Tonneau Cover, Bedrug, and LED Bed Lights- I love all three! I went with the Mopar cover because I could get it straight from Dodge which in my mind raised the odds of having the paint match and also because of the design. I love the lip at the end and the raised middle section. It is actually a Leer cover(or so I was told). Dodge hired them to produce these for them. It makes sense to me since the Leer cover has a very similar design to this one. The Bedrug is surprisingly durable. They say that it is chemical, grease, and stain resistant and so far it is living up to it billing. That and it looks so damn cool! The lights are made by Anzo. If i remember correctly they are called "LED truck bed lights". They are made for a 8 foot bed so I doubled up the lights towards the tailgate to give me more light right there. That also kept me from having to cut any wires. The kit calls for wiring them into the cargo light. I didn’t want to have to open a door to get the lights on so I ran a wire from the battery, put in an inline fuse for safety, grounded it in the bed, and installed a switch in the bedrug. I love the setup! It’s very convenient and doesn’t require the truck to be on.

Bilstein 5100 Height Adjustable Shocks- I don’t have any install thread for this since I didn’t put it on. I had a ton of things going on and it was easier to pay someone to do it for me. Great way to level out your ride! I only did the front and put mine on the 2.1 inch, or second highest, option…

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87541

Last edited by E.L.D. 44; 07-20-2011 at 02:54 AM.