View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:388
E.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really nice

BT 3D Front/Rear Badges- I cannot say enough about these badges or the folks at BT! I had a lengthy wait to get the badges and there were some setbacks along the way. I was told 8-10 weeks initially before the badges would be done. I called on the 8 week mark and I was told that they were behind, but would have them done in 2-2 1/2 weeks. At the 11 week mark I sent another email. This time Heidi is the one that answered. They had a huge contractual order and had to drop everything. I told her I was upset about the situation. She offered my down payment back until my badges were finished and 20% off my total bill. I said that I appreciate the offer but it wasn't about the money. I explained why I wanted them so bad and what they meant. That they were my dad's number and to me the center point of the whole truck. That's when Heidi immediately took over, comped the remaining balance, and got them out to me pronto. When I asked for a t-shirt or something that I could use to advertise for her at shows and such she said no. She said I didn’t do it to get something back, I did it because it was the right thing to do. WOW! BTW-the debt she forgave was pretty big, and she did it without batting an eye. To do something like that for a complete stranger says a lot about her character. From now on I will always be a loyal BT customer! This company and the people in it forever have my gratitude!!!

LED smoked taillights- I purchased these "as-is" off of craigslist. They were from a former Ram 2500 owner. I don't know a whole lot about them. When I found out he only wanted 100 dollars for them I didn't sit around too long after I paid for them. They kind of look like anzo lights but I am not sure. To remove the taillights, there are two screws on the inside of the taillight towards the tailgate. Take those out and then just pull straight out. Very simple to remove the 4th gens taillights. Here are a few pics of them in the daytime and night...

Smoked 3rd brake light- http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread....168#post518168
Brake and Reverse light bar- I wanted both of these to help with lighting at night. When I smoked my tails I had a hard time using my rear view camera and since I back into parking spots this was problematic. I wanted the brake light bar for added safety for those behind me just in case my tinted LED tails were not bright enough. What I have now is a really, really, bright set of brake lights. ha ha. I would rather be safe than sorry though. No need for a write-up really. 3M backing. AAC did them for me when I was down there. It's simple though. Just tie into the brake lights and viola!
Reverse-

Taillights-

Brake lights-

LED license plate lights- Self explanatory. lol.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87541

Last edited by E.L.D. 44; 07-20-2011 at 08:25 AM.