View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:388
E.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really nice

Bushwacker pocket flares- A must have if you are going to get a more aggressive, wider tire. These provide all the protection I wanted for my side panels from rocks and debris from the roadway. I had my dealer paint them to match and install them when installing my tires. I bought the lifetime warranty and they offered me the tire and wheel hazard which covers any tire/wheel as long as they mount them. Since I was already in there I just had them install these too.

AMP Powersteps- I love these things! They are proud of them $$$ but rightfully so. They are definitely towards the top of the list of things I get complimented on the most. The instructions say the install is a 4 out of 4. I felt that they were pretty easy to install, but you have to be willing to tie into your fuse box. I didn’t think they were hard, just time consuming, and I would definitely do it with a friend. One tool that will make these a lot easier to install is self-ratcheting open ended wrenches. If I remember correctly the sizes are 10 and 13mm. The way they designed the brackets you can’t get a socket wrench around the bolt and you will be there a while with a normal wrench…believe me. Total time took about 4 hours. The instructions are really good and everything is really easy except for the brackets.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87541

Last edited by E.L.D. 44; 07-20-2011 at 03:13 AM.