View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

I know of some of the parts, a new dryer runs around $45 at Oreillys and they have the assortment of those green rubber o-rings, then the orifices I have no idea where they go...lol and I know there is a special tool to undo the lines but have no idea how to use it as well as the manifold. I know the ac doesnt get real cold as it should but it works enough to get me by so I know it needs a good vac and probly some real maintenance since it didnt work when I got it and started working when I added the can of leak/dye/oil... and topped it off with 134a. The can comes with a guage on it and the needle is in the filled marks. There is a guy that is local that will do the repairs cheap $60 for evac and fill + parts so I plan to have it done right soon, just getting the money up is the issue till then. Hopefully have it done in another week since I dont want to ruin anything. If I ever come to florida ( I have family there ) It would be great to meet and say Hi.