View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:388
E.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really niceE.L.D. 44 is just really nice

Thanks! I didn't know what I was in for when I had the bright idea to start this thread. Lol. I'm glad I did it, I'm REALLY glad it's done, and hopefully it helps everyone else out like I have been helped along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutect View Post
Hey, Dustin, great thread!!! looking forward to more future mods!!! Quick question, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend on the Bushwacker pocket flares?? paint job and all. I was thinking about doing that for my truck!! thanks!!!
No problem! I'm not real sure what I paid for them. I bought several things at once and the invoice is in a huge stack of paperwork. When I was looking for them it seemed everyone was around the same price. I bought them thru autoanything. I wanted to use their 15% off coupon they were running but bushwhacker was excluded. When I called them the guy I spoke to gave me 7% off as a courtesy. I paid 400 for paint. I know I could've gotten it cheaper somewhere else, but I wanted my dealer to do it.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87541

Last edited by E.L.D. 44; 07-21-2011 at 01:33 PM.