View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of
Default Great gas mileage

My wife and I helped someone move from orlando to jacksonville yesterday(about 4 hour drive), and I drove the uhaul while my wife drive the ram. We all filled up with gas before we left, and were cruising at 65-70mph the whole way (as fast as the uhaul would go), and when we got there the ram had averaged 22.5mpg on the trip (from the EVIC). It only had about 400 lbs in the truck or so, but I was very happy with this gas mileage! It was the first real highway trip it's had, I usually average 17-18mpg otherwise. On the drive back, I drove about 80mph the whole way (it was VERY late lol) and it averaged like 19.5-20mpg on that trip. My wife also managed to curb rash all 4 of my 5k mile old cooper zeon ltz's...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links