Old 07-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Quad 4.7
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:14
Cowboy is on a distinguished road

Went again last night and the racing was unbelievable. These guys go all come day 2. Since they don't race every weekend they have time to rebuild the trucks. It was full contact! Talking to the drivers and mechanics after the race they treat you like they know you. After each day they strip the broken body panels off and hand them out as souvenirs. Of course, some of the Charlotte scum came out and stole crap from the teams the second they turned their backs. Just amazing! Regardless, if you ever have a chance to check it out...DO IT! The trucks are absolute beasts. Sporting 18" of front travel and 20" of rear travel with a 10" ride height limit and clearing the 100' jump with ease is insane.

I took the camera on Saturday and took almost 800 pics of misc goings-on (pits, r/c racing, and obviously the trucks). I also realized I need to get a newer camera. The darker it got the harder it was to get great pics. But I did get some... I'm still uploading as I type this but will share once I get done. The series is rumored to be coming back next year, and possibly twice a year. Fingers crossed.