View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:115
HoosierHemi will become famous soon enoughHoosierHemi will become famous soon enough
Default $69 bed protection rubber bed mat review

I wanted to 1) protect my truck bed, 2) keep things from sliding around, and 3) save hundreds of $$$ so after much thought about what mat (Mopar one, other brands, etc.) I decided on the DeeZee DZ 86917 High-Strength Nyracord Bed Mat. Made in the USA!!!

So a quick search of places to buy it, Ama-zon has it for $69 shipped (super saver). It arrived quickly and 30seconds of laying it out, it's installed It's a full 3/8" thick rubber mat, with ribs on top and nubs on the bottom. It's cut great around the contour of my 6.4" long bed. I didnt go for the tailgate mat since I usually like to slid things over that and i can always add it later if i want for $25 or so. I would say it's just the same as the mopar one ($140) but doesn't say "DODGE" across it....no biggie to me.

I think it's just what I need for MY situation, carrying light loads of gas cans, baby strollers, firewood, trash bags, boxes, etc.....i'll use that $300+ saved in a spray in for a Diablo Sport Tuner or something (if they ever get that figured out for an '11)

Pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (117.5 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (106.6 KB, 97 views)

2011 Black 1500 Sport QuadCab 4x4

Sponsored links