View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 08:02 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec 26 View Post
Your not the only one. I'm in Ft. Stewart over by Savannah and on my right/front tow hook I already got rust on there and where the wiper arms connect to the wiper arm motor, that piece also has rust. I mentioned it on both of the survey's that Ram has sent out but I don't know if anything will happen from it.

Is your bed liner a MOPAR product and did you get it with your Ram? If so, then it will be under warrenty. And about the rust spots... I really do not know. It should be. Doesn't hurt to take it over there and ask. I got to do likewise sometime next week when I take my Charger to the dealership to get an oil change.
Might wanna see about having them subtract the price of what the bedliner costs new, paying the difference and having them spray one on. Problem with the plastic ones is if one warps, they all will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianram11 View Post
my 2011 ram has rusted chrome bumpers already....I've had the truck 5 months. My dealer ordered new bumpers under warranty for me.....now if they would just replace my tires....
Tires will typically be replaced until 10k miles, after that they get pro-rated. Meaning they (seriously) discount new tires for you, based off of the treadlife remaining on your old ones...IF the old ones are defective. Discounts can be up to 70% per tire.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...